Friday, September 11, 2020

Introduction

What's up everyone! My names Jared Memmott but all my friends call me J-Boogie. Growing up I played tons of basketball and swam. Music was a big thing in my life. I wasn't musically gifted at all but I loved listening to it. My favorite artist is Juice Wrld. You could say thats basic but he has some of the most meaningful lyrics in the game. I really listen to any genre of music I don't really have a favorite but I feel like country is always the most reliable. If it's a good song i'll listen to it regardless the genre. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jared! We'll definitely talk about country and other genres throughout class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jared! Juice Wrld has some bangers for sure. RIP. We’re pretty similar in our tastes in music. Country is my favorite, and I also will listen to any genre if it’s a good song. Since you like Juice Wrld you should check out Blackbear’s newest album “everything means nothing.” They’re pretty similar styles and that whole album smacks.

    ReplyDelete