Monday, November 23, 2020

Week 11 Blog Post

 This week I decided to use the song "Born in the USA" by Bruce Springsteen. This is one of the most iconic songs I can think of and one of my favorites. This song gives me big 4th of July vibes. I love this song one because I love the USA and two because it's Bruce Springsteen. Like how can you not like Bruce. My favorite thing is his voice. He has like a raspy kind of voice and I think it goes perfectly with the music of the song. This song can be easily misunderstood though. Lots of people think it's just about patriotism. Originally it was different music and a different tone he used in his voice about a vietnam war veteran returning home with no option. He later changed it to the loud music and almost screaming for joy voice. 

BornInTheUSAsinglecover.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I love how you fanboy over Bruce Springsteen. I mean, I don't blame you, have you heard the man sing? This song screams USA while double fisting a coke and a bud light.

    ReplyDelete