Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Week 12 Blog Post

 This week I decided to use the song "What's My Name" by Snoop Dogg. This song is very interesting not my typical style but I like it because the music is almost like a funk or pop and then the lyrics are old school rap. Snoop Dogg is an idol in the rap community and I have lots of respect for him. The music in this song reminds me of a retro video game like pacman or something. To be honest I was not a fan of the lyrics they were boring but the music is what made this song good. 

1 comment:

  1. I have never listened to any of Snoop Dogg's songs. This song is definetly not my favorite but it has some cool elements to it. This song has a cool retro style to it like you mentioned. I like this song just because it is not mumble rap and has the old school rap vibes like you said.

    ReplyDelete